Securing Our Future
Congregation Kol Ami’s Legacy Circle recognizes and honors members and friends who have remembered our community through their wills and trusts. The Legacy Circle helps to secure the continued availability of our warm and nurturing sanctuary of acceptance, our commitment to Israel and our principals of social justice and diversity.
We invite you to become a member of the Legacy Circle, and to help ensure the future of Congregation Kol Ami for generations to come.
If you are interested in including Kol Ami in your estate plan or should you require assistance doing so, the temple office has resources to help you. For legal or tax advice, please consult an attorney or other professional advisor.
Securing Our Future:
The Legacy Circle will ensure that Kol Ami can generate enough income to maintain the synagogue for years to come. Members will be recognized in a variety of ways:
- Acknowledgement on the Legacy Circle plaque placed in the temple.
- Acknowledgement on Kol Ami’s website.
- Invitation to special events including estate planning, and events with the clergy.
Types of Bequests:
- Designating Kol Ami in your will or trust
- Creating a charitable gift annuity
- Donating your house or other property, continuing to live there, and getting an immediate tax deduction